Express Employment Professionals..not professional at all
I was harrassed by the client the Winona, MN branch placed me with and Laura just shrugged it off.Sad because I worked for Express for years and refered a ton of people but when I was sexually harrassed, verbally abused and intimidated she felt it was all good.
Then when I finally quit because I figured no one had my back, she was mad at me. Any "real" job this would be documented and Laura would be sued!
Major attitude from that one.She does not realize she is not a real HR person, its pretty sad, Karma will get her someday.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."
- "Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen. The screen..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "This is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. The product was coagulated and solid. I will not be buying Progresso products again. In hindsight I..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried. I fell and I have osteoporosis! Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."