Express Employment Professionals..not professional at all
You are the author of this review
I was harrassed by the client the Winona, MN branch placed me with and Laura just shrugged it off.Sad because I worked for Express for years and refered a ton of people but when I was sexually harrassed, verbally abused and intimidated she felt it was all good.
Then when I finally quit because I figured no one had my back, she was mad at me. Any "real" job this would be documented and Laura would be sued!
Major attitude from that one.She does not realize she is not a real HR person, its pretty sad, Karma will get her someday.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen. The screen..."
- "Pic one is what I orderedPic 2 is what was deliveredAny questions? ..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October. The salesman Bo was great. Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in..."