2.0
Additional Fees

If you are looking for a job a guy named Brandon (NW Atlanta location in Vinings GA) works quick, that's the good thing.

The bad thing is they don't explicitly tell you THEY DO NOT OFFER BENEFITS, even though the site suggests they do...although it "varies" after working 520 hours (3 months work)

The explanation I'm given is "I didn't ask" when I signed the acknowledgement form (they never explicitly explain this), and I'm NOT a full time employee of their client (but I work 40 hours) which would mean I wouldn't be working for Express Pros anymore but the client which means they don't offer benefits. A cheesy way the say it.

But they are required to tell you about the health insurance benefits by law, but they since vacation pay is not required, they don't tell you. Even Axiom Staffing at least gives you some kind of bonus after 1800 hours but this office does nothing.

So I called Corporate, they are no help either.

Every Express offices uses the corporate name but is self owned and operated which means they are allowed to have their own unwritten rules regardless of what the corporate site says.

It's very MISLEADING and DISINGENIOUS.

If you don't offer benefits then say so, I'll still work for you if I choose, but don't lead me on saying I didn't ask or I'm not a full time employee, then divert the blame to the branch that uses your company's name for bad.

They don't take responsibility for their lies and they don't care about you.

EVERYONE YOU BEEN WARNED!!!

Preferred solution: change the website to be less ambiguious about benefits, full time worker..

I liked: Getting a job quick.

I didn't like: Being mislead about benefits due to ambiguity on the website.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 23.

Comments