Turnaround Time

I have worked for your company in the past and just recently reapplied for a position that I held in prior year's. I had an appointment set for Friday last and when I called I was asked to reschedule for another time. When I showed up, I was told that the fellow that was to interview me didn't have time. I rescheduled for tomorrow and just received a phone call from him canceling my appointment stating that I was a drunk and could not use me.

I have been clean and sober since 1998, I found his actions very degrading and hurtful. I will not be returning to your company or suggest that anyone I know that you are not a good place to apply with.

This is pretty upsetting to me.

The office I'm referring to is in Albany , Oregon.

No need to contact me for anything in the future. I will not be needing your services.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Express Employment Professionals. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Express Employment Professionals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Express Employment Professionals and express employment professionals interview appointment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments