1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 24

This issues still hasn't been resolved and has not gotten my job back at all.

Original review posted by user Mar 23

I was working under Express Employment Professionals.I was working at Custom Foods.I was sexually assaulted and harassed by an employee.I reported the incident to an express employee,and he said he would report it to the custom foods boss.

When I talked to the boss,the boss had no knowledge of what had happened,and he had only reported it to my agent.They laid me off and kept the person that assaulted me.I went to the police to take out an assault charge,and two days after the case was investigated,they let the person that assaulted me go also,not telling me anything. My agent decided to move me from Custom Foods and tried to place me somewhere else. She has not told me yet. I am planning on going to seek lawyers help.My agent has made a wrong decision, and they are treating me as if I've done something wrong,and I did what company policy said to do.

They have a video at Express Employment Professionals,saying that sexual assault should be reported and my agent has punished me for what I am supposed to do. I do not appreciate her attitude on this matter of me getting sexually assaulted. She is wrong,and I plan on seeing a lawyer about this matter.Custom Foods decided to move me in another position in the building,and she lied lied to me and kept me on hold for six days. I dont think she was going to investigate the case until I went to the police department.

I did what I was supposed to do,and my agent fired me from Custom Foods,and she was talking about finding me another job.I am really hoping somebody can help me out because I am looking for help. I am hoping to contact channel 6 news so this business won't make a wrong decision with anyone else in cases like this,or an "I don't care" attitude,as she has given me. My agent was very unfair to me,and I am looking for some type of legal justice for what she done to me.

The guy that assaulted me tried to grab my face and kiss me and groping me in my private area.Please get this story out if any of you can because I liked my job and want it back!

Reason of review: Other issue.

I liked: Did get you the job you requested.

I didn't like: Theyre sneaky about hiring someone else in your job, Theyre prejudice, Only want to hire immigrants ei like spanish or africans, Theyre unprofessional, Unfairly treated.

Had an Experience with Express Employment Professionals?

Comments

vicaprilperry
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1306761

This agency is located here 8805 Kingston Pike in Knoxville Tennessee.