I've worked with the company since 2012 I have never been so disrespected or felt like the hard work I put in everytime I call was not appreciate. I called an asked about me not getting a text in an week they told me that I was inactive because I didn't except a job due to childcare I had been doin housekeeping for the last year they called me after canceling my shift at the hotel telling me they didn't need my help that week now they tell me that I was dn from the hotel which I had no knowledge of a couple of months a new employee joined express an has a bad attitude she told me in November that she would make sure I will not be working for Christmas I better apply for aid I wish I would of had a recorded because as of last week I haven't worked in sad because I have kids but I will be ok lesson learned but express concord are very unprofessional

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Express Employment Professionals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Express Employment Professionals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Express Employment Professionals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Express Employment Professionals?

Comments

Yep miana she has a smart mouth needs training on how to communicate with employers. She told me I'm your boss...

Miana is the rude employee name she is the one that's texts you and is at the front desk