1126 S Gold St #102, Centralia, WA 98531, USA
1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

On 21st of April, I noticed a job posting on the state job boards for information Services Technician.I put in for the job and noticed I had to contact Express Personnel Services, as it appeared the job was to work for them.

On Monday, 24 April, I went in to conduct, what I perceived as, an interview. No one addressed the fact that I was contracting with Express Personnel Services, for getting a job and had to go through them for any comunique with potential employers. I asked Donelle if this job was for Express Personnel Services, from which Donelle related this was for Centralia City, who needed an Information Services Technician for as department. I then went to conduct some tests.

I made recontact with the job counselor after the testing and asked if there was anything else. Donelle said there was nothing and that I could go. There was nothing about not contacting potential employers, going around the job counselor to talk with an employer or any kind of other "do-nots', whihc may subject a person to dismissal from interviewing with potential employments. On 25 April, I contacted EPS and asked the receptionist to please have Donnelle contact me, so that I could find out about what I needed to do for the interview for the Cnetralia City.

The day went by with no contact. On April 26th, I hadn't heard anything from the Express Personnel Service personnel and was getting curious as to what was going on. I once again, contacted the Centralia office and talked to Rachelle, the receptionist. She explained that the job counselor was busy and couldn't talk, but I could leave another message.

By the afternoon, no one had maded any effort to call back. I decided that I would check the town website to see if any job postings were open, which matched the one I was wondering about, through Express Personnel. Centralia had the job opening posted on their website and stated that an application needed to be posted, along with a resume and cover letter. I decided, since they don't want to call, I would have to move ahead and get the ball rolling.

I did the paperwork and got the forms emailed in. In addition, I called their HR and aked if anything else needed to be pout in as I was putting in for the Information Systems position. The HR personnel thought I wanted to talk with a Mr. Marc B.

as he would be the best person to talk to. I was immediately connected with Mr. B. He told me that the application, a resume and a cover letter were great and told me he woud call ME the next day.

I said, "ok". Mr. B. also told me to try and contact Donnelle to let ther know that I had talked with him.

I did exactley that. Again, I had to leave a message as Donelle was busyy or out of the office. I called again on 27 April to see if Donelle was in. Again, she was in meetings, and couldn't be bothered.

I left another message on her phone to please call, as I wanted to keep here in the loop. At around 3:00 PM, I got a call from Donelle telling me that I had broken the rules and that she had told Mr. B that I was not eligible for the job, that I had gone around her, and I was being punished for not following the rules. WHAT RULES??

No one gave me ANY sheet stating (Or verbal for that matter) that no potential employee is allowed to talk to any employer without first going through the job counselor. Because of this, I am now out of a job, whihc had the potential of making $50,000+ thousand a year. I can understand an error in communication, but ruining someone's career tells me that his person has a power problem and needs to be removed from their position.

I am not a little child, who needs punishing, especially when the job counselor DIDN'T cover the rules for Express Personnels policies for proper contact before hand.I might have to talk to a lawyer on this one.

Review about: Express Employment Professionals Information Services Technician Recruitment.

Reason of review: False Advertising and power controllers.

Preferred solution: Fire the job counselor or I sue the company for 10 years wages. ($500,000).

I didn't like: People, Incompetence.

Had an Experience with Express Employment Professionals?

Comments