State: Pennsylvania City: Doylestown Clear all filters (3 of 228 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show

Express Employment Professionals Employment Services Review

The office in Stuttgart, Ar has one particular woman who is very unprofessional. She is snarky, has a terrible attitude and will do whatever she can to cause you to feel anger. I have complained about this passive-aggressive woman several times and it seems to have only made her more comfortavle being rude.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 14, 2016.
Show

Express Employment Professionals - Incompetent Employee Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Went into express in Shawnee to fill out application. Went back to do urine sample. The lady by the name of Brenda Snider was helping me. She reeked of marijuana and eyes were bloodshot. I feel as if it is not right we have to take urine test if the people giving the urine test are high as a kite. I will not work thru express with such drug use being allowed withing the office. I feel as if immediate action is required. Thank you for your time and concern.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 12, 2014.
Reply to reviews
I tried to request my userID & Password, and inquire about an Admin Asst job through workforce of OK'a job link. Then, called to say I was available & update my employment profile. The manager, Jessica has absolutely no customer service finesse. "I told you we...
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 24, 2014.

Contact Express Employment Professionals