Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was searching for employment on the Craigslist job section, i saw a job that interested me as i have experience in that field so i sent my resume..

A recruiter contacted me to go in an speak to her about the position. I filled out all the paperwork and took a drug test. The next day they call me to go in for my assignment sheet to interview with the company. I do well in the interview because the agency called to give me my start date.

Now i forgot to mention that I wanted a 1st shift position but had to go 2nd shift. The position was a 90 day temp to hire. I was doing very well at the company so they ordered me uniforms and special chemical resistant boots. A week an half before my hire date i received a call not to report back to work because my assignment was ended.

The reason my recruiter gave was the company said i wasn't a good fit for them. The recruiter then told me to call he back for reassignment. She avoided my calls! I contacted the office manager for the corporate number to file a complaint.

She told me that the recruiter was no longer employed with express professionals. So, she an i spoke of what transpired. She looked at my profile an said i was terminated because I missed 3 days. We talked about all the issues that weren't true an processed from there.

She insisted to place me in a position i had no interest in. She said i wasn't qualified for the position i was originally posted at. I explained that while there i was even certified in DOT certification. I also told her to look at my resume, to which she answered that's not enough!

I would never recommend anybody to this agency ever! They're rude, disrespectful, an unknowledgeable in what qualifications are for a job. Now, another recruiter from the same office called me about a position i wasn't interested in. I then to her they advertising for a position i have experience in, she put on hold then returned to proceeded to say i wasn't qualified!

Im currently 46 years old an been working in warehouses for about 25 -30 year but im not qualified! They continue to call me but I refuse to deal with them. I went by the office to speak with the office manager, unannounced of course!!! To my surprise what do I see,....

The recruiter that supposably was no longer employed with express professionals!

She is still employed there, so the office manager is also a huge lier........The corporate office should restaff that office.

Review about: Express Employment Professionals Recruiter.

Had an Experience with Express Employment Professionals?

Comments