Review about Express Employment Professionals Job Search from Chula Vista, California
At first, they showed initiative but as an agency in the H street Chula Vista , San Diego Office, Express Employment has SEVERELY dissappointed me with their lack of communication and taking advantage of the waiting from the unemployed hopefuls.Its been 3 months and they havent delivered on their word.
To *** with this company.To *** with Express Employment
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Express Employment Professionals Job Search
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..."
- "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..."
- "Hi Guys I Am Anil Kumar From Hyderabad, India. In weblink my id is http://JobandPay.com/?id=303003 My User Name AnilkumarHyd Note : When I am completed my basic 300$ to 515$ I am tried all..."
- "Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue. I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future. Get rid of your so..."
- "FAKE *** LOUIS VUITTON. What a joke. I'll be hounding them for a full refund. Do not ever rent from them. Pathetic. They could have sent at least a replica..."
- "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."