map-marker Bradenton, Florida

Very disappointed with Zachary Earle’s communication

Zachary Earles answered, explained to him my employment history, he said, I could help you. He told me to call every Monday, but I was always leaving messages. After 2-3 weeks I realized he is a terrible communicator and recruiter. Ive been involved in in-home sales/marketing over 19 years, and never ignored my clients needs. If he cant produce a qualified application or appointment in 2-3 weeks and consistently not returning calls. He shouldnt be in management, because obviously he great at stringing applicants along. Thats a terrible way to run an office

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else where you will get the proper attention needed to find your new career

Abbey F Uvm

Verified Reviewer

This is who you have working for you. My friend died after this

Express Employment Professionals - This is who you have working for you. My friend died after this
Express Employment Professionals - This is who you have working for you. My friend died... - Image 2
Express Employment Professionals - This is who you have working for you. My friend died... - Image 3
I have screenshots of Alicia brown being who she is. Harassing people.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: I wouldn’t keep her employed . Bad reputation. Digital footprint is FOREVER

Guest

???? Is that Alicia Brown or you in the picture?

What is this all about??? You gave zero details.

Empress C Nbt

COMPLAINT...BIG ONE

I WENT INTO THE OFFICE IN HAUPAUGE TO TRY TO FIND WORK AND WAS TOLD THERE WAS NO WORK AVAILALE FOR ME IN MY AREA. DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS, I PRODUCED A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION FROM MY FORMER EMPLOYER WHICH I SAID THEY WERE ALLOWED TO TAKE A COPY OF IT FOR THEIR RECORDS IN WHIH THEY DID NOT.

I GET A CALL A WEEK LATER FROM MY STEP BROTHER THAT THEY CALLED HIM FOR A REFERENCE FOR A CAREGIVER JOB. NO WHERE ON MY RESUME IS ANYTHING FOR ANY KIND OF ANYTHING IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. I AM A BOOKKEEPER AND DISPATCHER AND THEY CALLED MY PERSONAL REFERENCE TO ASK ABOUT MY JOB WITH MY STEP BROTHER AS A CAREGIVER AND TAKING CARE OF HIM AND HIS KIDS. HIS KIDS ARE GROWN AND IN HIGHSCHOOL AND COLLEGE, HE IS A LAW ENGORCEMENT OFFICER FOR NY, NONE NEED CAREGIVING, AND MY RESUME REFLECTS THAT I HAVE NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND IN ANY CAPACITY.

THIS NOT ONLY UPSET HIM, IT INFURIATED ME AND I CALLED THE OFFICE TO GET TOLD BY THE WOMAN ON THE HONE SHE WAS ONLY DOING HER JOB SHE DOES EVERY DAY. HOW DO YOU CALL A PERSONAL REFERENCE BECAUSE AS SHE SAID, I DID NOT LEAVE A NUMBER FOR MY LAST EMPLOYER (WHO IS A LOGISTICS COOMPANY AND I DID HAND OVER AND OFFERED FOR A COPY TO BE MADE FROM THE ORIGINAL, , OF THE LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION OF THAT EMPLOYER) IN PLACE OF A FORMER EMPLOYER??? SHE CALLED MY PERSONAL...NOT PROFESSIONAL...REFERENCE FOR A REFERENC FOR A JOB AS A CAREGIVER??? WHICH IS NOT ON MY RESUME IN ANY...ANY ...CAPACITY...AND THAT I WORKED FOR HIM 2 TO 3 YEARS AGO...(KIDS GROWN THEN TOO) AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE LAT JOB I WORKED??

WHICH WAS IN LOGISTICS??? NOTHING CLOSE TO MEDICAL OR CAREGIVING...I TOLD HER TO TAKE MY INFORMATION OUT OF THEIR SYSTEM AS I CAN SEE THE PLACEMENT COMPANY IS NOT ABLE TO DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY SO WHAT KIND OF JOB WILL I GET PLACED IN...THE WOMAN WHO DID MY INTERVIEW WAS TANYA, HOWEVER THE WOMAN WHO DID THE REFERENCE CALLING WAS A WOMAN WHO WORKS THE RECEPTION WINDOW. AND SHE WAS "JUST DOING MY JOB I DO EVERY DAY" ??? SHE IS SAYING IT IS ON MY APPLICATION, I DID MY APPLICATION RIGHT THERE IN THE OFFICE ON MY PHONE AND NO WHERE DID IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CAREGIVER.

DURING MY INTERVIEW WITH TANYA, NO WHERE DID WE TALK ANY KIND OF MEDICAL FIELD WORK AT ALL...SHE EVEN SAID SHE KNEW WHO MY OLD BOSS ANTHINY WAS BECAUSE SHE HAS SPOKEN TO ANTHONY OVER THE YEARS WHEN SHE GETS CDL DRIVERS COMING IN LOOKING FOR WORK. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN...WHY TANYA HERSELF DID NOT CALL MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYER WHIOM SHE IS FAMILIAR WITH AND WHO A DESK RECEPTIONIST IS PERMISTTED TO BE GOING THROUGH A PERSONS PRIVATE INFORMATION AND THEN COMPLETELY SCREWING IT ALL UP. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN, EVER...WHO CAN SCREW UP LIKE THAT...NOW MY STEP BROTHER IS ANGRY BECAUSE THEY CALLED HIM AND DID WHAT THEY DID, I AM INFURIATED OVER THE SHEER STUPIDITY YOUR OFFICE PERSONEL SHOWED IN MY APPLICATION AND RESUME, HOW MY INTERVIEWER KNEW MY FORMER BOSS YET HAD A WINDOW DESK RECEPTIONIST HANDLE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A OSITION IN A COMPANY WHERE NO WHERE IS THERE ANYTHING ON THERE THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING MEDICAL OR CAREGIVING IN IT...ALL BOOKKEEPING AND DISPATCHING WORK. AND THIS COMPANY IS A PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT COMPANY???-----End result...I told them to wipe my information from thier data base...

I do not think I can help them, nor can they help me, and I certainly do not like being called confrontational when the mistake was on their end and caused a good deal of issues on my end. I also would have been terribly embarrassed had they placed me in a health field when I do not work in the health industry, and if my resume was handled right, that would not have been mistaken when my refernces were called...so no no no...not for me, but i do hope others did good with them.

Pros:
  • Friendly at first
Cons:
  • Everything else

Preferred solution: just my information wiped from their database compleytely

User's recommendation: NO NO NO

Guest

STOP typing in ALL CAPS! It makes it harder to read whatever drivel you have written and it is considered SHOUTING. Only naive people, new to the internet, type in ALL CAPS!

Ahmed A Efe
map-marker Irving, Texas

Being discrimination and hang up in my face

Express Employment Professionals - Being discrimination and hang up in my face

I was sent to the job for forklift operator when I arrive at the job I was working on the floor not operated forklift. I have a license experience operated forklift only and they told me well you not to be operate forklift youre gonna be working on the floor as a packing, Ill call express staff and explain to them in Denton office.

Let them know this is not what Im asking for but the job Ive been hired from express staffing in Denton Texas forklift operator only when I arrived to the scene I was working on the floor for four hours with our anything nothing happened so Ill talk to that Man working on the floor Supervisor I asked him forklift operator or working on the floor. He told me no you go work on the floor then I said OK I stay four hours when I get my 15 minute break Ill call express staffing and I explain to them I was told them this is not forklift operator. This is material handling And he asked me well. OK you can wait to that tomorrow and I will get back with you and Ill ask him.

I will not wait till tomorrow.

If you wanna call me back forklift position I take it they never call me back and they be rude. I work five hours And they never pay me my money.

User's recommendation: I will say express staffing in Denton Texas. They are very rude discrimination and they not good at all.

Artorius R

Systematic unfairness

Don't use agencies you're just `setting yourself up for abuse from the clients they send you to. They send you to a client based on their human resource chicanery.

Their idea of fit. Their profiling. Their secret number rating system. You don't get to interview with the job you'll be placed with.

Was sent to a warehouse, special forklift operator. The only other worker was a real neurotic unfreindly worker who flew off the handle alot. One day wasn't feeling good told them before I left I might be calling out tommorow. The next day in the mourning phoned them that I was taking a sick day which I had accumalated.

When I went in on the monday they were surprized to see me. Didnt the agency tell you? No. We dismissed you.

And they never paid me for my sick day. Then I find out after the agency send me a text for a job that that they save all the negative black ball feed back from the client, with out your side of the story to low ball you deny you and treat you even worse as a third or fourth class.

Not surprizing that human resources are so full of them selves that they and the client treat people like dirt. Mean while bills are piling up, rents are due and their playing their spider black ball games.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Dont use agencies unless you're a dirt game player like them.

Bailey J Frk

Have a question

Katy McMahon from office 2972 is refusing to pay out direct hire commission to her employees on time then firing them so she doesnt have to pay it out
Loss:
Pros:
  • Helping people
Cons:
  • An owner who treats their employees terribly

User's recommendation: Do not work with Express Employment

map-marker Kalamazoo, Michigan

Complaint about professionalism

Terrible professionalism I was told a lie just to get information on about my doctor visit on my day off
map-marker Olympia, Washington

Never been placed in six years, many in demand skills, never called 4 job

have many of the skills they list, e.g. Forklift License & Experience, Assembly, Manufacturing, Construction, good references, hired back at several company positions I have left, was told by h.r. that there would always be a open position for me and always welcome back Have NEVER BEEN CALLED BY THE COMPANY FOR ANY POSITION IN SEVEN YEARS

User's recommendation: AVOID, apply at any competitors

Ahmed A Efe
map-marker Irving, Texas

I need to put a complain

Im a forklift professional when they signed me for a forklift when I arrive at the singing at the company it was different Ill call express and Ill tell them Im a professional forklift Im not a material handle on the floor and they being very rude and Discrimination and they hang up the phone on my face
Amber B Ytj

| map-marker Lexington, Tennessee

Having to wait an extra week for a paycheck that was due and told would be ready.

Express in Lexington hired my bf to work at a factory in Jackson he was told the following Friday he would get paid. Friday is here and now suddenly that don't have him a check.

Said it would need to be approved from the Jackson office which in return where rude saying not everyone was entered in the system so he is going to have to wait another full week to receive a check.

If the only thing these girls can do is answer the phones with hello express and talk to each other about food, take personal calls while they have customers waiting are they getting their paychecks? It's truly sad to know this is legal.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Lack of truth
  • Poor management
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: I would like them to pay their employees when they are told they will be paid. Tacking a person's paycheck onto the following week is unethical and wrong. How do they expect people to live and continue going to work for them...

User's recommendation: Find another employment agency

Tyler L Rko

Garnishment in excess of $500

They have been garnishing my checks at 150 a week for years to supposedly pay unemployment. I told the local office I know it had to be way over paid by now and they said I need a letter from unemployment stating it's paid off. Well unemployment said they haven't received a payment from them in years so where's all my money they took???
Loss:
Pros:
  • Get paid every week
Cons:
  • Sometimes they lose your check

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Always check all you pay stubs

Demondre M

| map-marker Lawrenceville, Georgia

Hiring

I was told if signed all my paper work in office at express that i would go to work asap! NO that did not happen at all. now i think i was tricked into givin up my extreme infomation thats not for you to know with no results. I feel Used and Hurt by this i dont like being took advandge of at all. something should be done. Thank u have a nice day. Help me.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice peolpe very nice service
Cons:
  • Not doing what they say for you at all

Preferred solution: My job or money!!!for the days and weeks it had used from me. Ok thank you!

User's recommendation: Be carefull !!!

Quadre Vtg
map-marker Nashville, Tennessee

I need to talk to someone

Need to speak to someone .no one wants to return calls I'm fixed to speak to a attorney I have called and ask for a supervisor to call me and no one responds
Karen D Qpk

| map-marker Layton, Utah

Paycheck shorted 2 times in less than 5 weeks

I have worked for express Professional Solutions over a year consistent. Never quit a job even if I didn't like it.

Stayed until another job was found for me. Now once again shorted hours on paycheck. First times lied too said it was a computer glitch. Computer prints out what office personal puts in.

Second time which was today. The paycheck short was blamed in office manager. Which you'd think that the office manager would be more so compident that the office lady the same one who lied about first paycheck short of computer glitch to now blaming it on office manager.asni am not the only one they have done this too. Three other employees at this temporary service have also been shorted hours worked and not paid.

This is twice for me less than 5 weeks!!! I work hard for my money and expect to get paid for the hours I work for that pay period. Now once again I have to wait a week for about 280 dollars. That is a good chunk of change.

Last time I couldn't pay two bills due to the so called computer glitch. Someone should be fired for this.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Incompetent non professional

Preferred solution: My paycheck I worked for .

Ian Dzc
map-marker Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Didn’t get paid for my work.

I called the Brookfield location to question about my amount on my check. Once I confirm that the amount of my check was not correct. The recruiter stated they would talk to payroll and get back to me. I asked her how long does she think it would take to get back with me because I have bills and rent that I have to pay with the money that you guys shorted me with. She continue to say that she hast to wait on payroll and she will get back to me and then just hang up in my face.
Ivette T Owy

They aren’t good

They arent a good company and the lady that works in the Chelsea she believes everything that they tell her

Preferred solution: Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article