Not given the correct information and when we committed to work for Express on Saturday, Oct 7, 2017 and then you told today “don’t worry about it I have enough people to work” when I confirmed yesterday Oct 2, 2017, with you and you tell me we are good to work, this is not how you do business…… I know what I told you and several other employees at that office, which is that I already have another job Monday - Friday and can help out when needed during the morning and weekends that doesn’t mean I can be treated the way we have been treated.just dropped like a hot potato....

If you were doing your job right you would have asked me a month ago if we had food handlers permit, not 3 days before the job. Since the day my husband and I went into the Salt Lake Office they have deposited someone else's paycheck onto my paycard, several people from the SLC office that keep calling to ask what our availability is when I have called several times and gave that information.

That office is so unorganized, lack communication skills, Etc.We are both DONE with Express Employment!!!!

Review about: Express Employment Professionals Recruitment.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, Lost Wages.

Comments