RUN!They just want your information and will lie to you to get it.

I found an ad on indeed that fit what I was looking for, the only way to apply was through this company. I had to create a profile, apply online, then email the resume and then call for some reason as well. All of these led back to the original job that I was specifically applying for. When I called I made sure the job I wanted to interview for was still available and that I was applying for this job only so I wasn't wasting my time..she told me yes.

Someone called the day of and again I reiterated that this was for the job I was applying for..not to be a part of the temp agency for other employers. The answer was yes. I arrive to my appointment..fill out a bunch of personal information for my "interview" for this job. I sit down and the first question is what kind of job are you looking for.

My response..the actual job that I applied for and was told I was interviewing for. Oh that position has been filled. I tell her I'm not interested. She goes through the spiel about there being other jobs etc.

I said no thanks, I'm a little turned off by being lied to. As I get up another employee walks over and says the same thing. I leave then realize that they have my social security number and I just don't trust the integrity of a company that would lie multiple times just to get someone in their system. I go to the front desk and ask for my paperwork back and the receptionist says she's not allowed to give it to me.

I wasn't going to take that for an answer so someone walks over and says they can't give it back but they will shred it. I can't see the shredder..but they turn it on and probably shred a blank piece of paper to appease me. I email to let them know they are not authorized to use my information, which shouldn't be a problem since they "shredded" it.

The response back was that they keep my paperwork filed as per the rules of the office.So another lie.

Review about: Express Employment Professionals Recruitment.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Express Employment Professionals?

Comments

Fontana, California, United States #1306223

Thank you for the information, I am scheduled for an interview with them for tomorrow and had second thoughts and you have confirmed what I was thinking.