i use to work for express professionals in New Orleans,LA about 2 years ago.They flagged my profile over a incident that occurred on a job that they assigned me to.The manager/ supervisor at the job was very rude and unprofessional about the incident that occurred.

The supervisor was very rude to me my second day there. She fired me for unfairly reason. She also lied on me in her report of the reason why i did not work for her anymore. She wrote an report stating that i abandoned the job , never notified her of my departure and never showed up for work.

Once i had spoke with the receptionist at the office location i worked for , They told me that on the report it stated that i had abandoned the job without any further notice which was not true. So after speaking with me the receptionist then spoke with the supervisor that made the report to verify what i had declared happened that day. After speaking with her the receptionist was aware that the supervisor had unfairly falsified information her report on the incident. The supervisor admittedly told the receptionist that the report i gave her was the truth of what had occurred that day.

But the problem was the receptionist never made a report of this false report being made on my profile by this employer.

So now, when i tried to recover my profile to start working with express again the receptionist that was present told me because of the report from the last job they had assigned me to; i was no longer able to work for them again.Which is unfair in my opinion.I feel as though it was the receptionist fault that she didn't make a report of the report that had been placed on my profile was indeed falsified.

Review about: Express Employment Professionals Receptionist.

Reason of review: unfairly treated.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: For job placement service.

I didn't like: Lazy, Un-professional, Unfairly treated, Problem not being resolved.

Had an Experience with Express Employment Professionals?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1271490

Unfortunately, the staffing agency is always going to side with the client company. It is easier to replace a temp worker than it is to gain a new account. This is yet another reason not to deal with staffing agencies.

Pflugerville, Texas, United States #1271428

These companies don't give a ***, they are here to rob the already low class person of their money. Middle Manning the lowest class. It's sad and pathetic.